Friday, September 11, 2009

chess





This is what the boys do in the mornings before they are off to school. Dylan is already gone and out of the house by 5:30am for Seminary and High School starts at 7:26am. Jacob and Jared don't have to be at school until 8:50 so they have lots of time on their hands to do something constuctive. We don't allow television or video games during the school week. there is so much going on like: HOMEWORK!!, CHORES!!, FAMILY TIME, SPORTS, SCOUTS, CLEANING ONES SELF (this is a big one if you have boys like mine that don't want to take a shower and get clean), READING A GOOD BOOK,etc. I am sure when I am not home they are sneaking on the television in my room. I was just impessed on this particular morning they were getting along and not fussing with each other. I love to see them playing together.

No comments: