Thursday, July 23, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!

It is time to play PAY IT FORWARD!


I played and was picked on my friend MERRIANNE's BLOG. Here are the goodies I received in the mail yesterday when I got home. My son Jacob was just as excited as I was. That is becasue he sniffed our CHOCOLATE. Before I got it in the door he was trying to open MY PACKAGE, The nerve of some KIDS! Look at what I got and at the end I will tell you how you could be just as lucky as I was and recieve a gift in the mail from ME!


I LOVE NOTECARDS! As all my friends know I love to send personal notes to my friends so I love to receive them as well. Thanks Merrianne.


LOOK AT MY WONDERFUL GOODIES!


I ALWAYS NEED SEVERAL OF THESE TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYONES SCHEDULE/APPTS.

FRIENDS ARE WONDERFUL


I am going to PAY IT FORWARD all you have to do is leave a comment letting me know you want to be put in the drawing. I will pick three names on Monday, August 3. Once you are picked I will let you know your name was drawn and then you will receive a package in the mail, you'll blog about it and then you will figure out a way of choosing three people to send things to...etc... etc....

SO NOW IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
IT HAS A WONDERFUL NAME
LISTEN CLOSELY HERE IT IS
" PAY IT FORWARD"

4 comments:

Celeste said...

OOOhhhhh!!! Pick me, pick me. Sounds like fun :)

UR DAUGHTER said...

PICK ME!!!!! LOL :*)

Kim Kohl said...

Very nice! Pick me... Please :)

Little Momma said...

I am so glad you got everything Safe and Sound :)
YAY!!! im glad you like them all, too!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!