Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Luau

video
video

Last Saturday evening my old Ward had a Luau. We were fashionably late(45 minutes) since I have to work every Saturday and Jacob wasn't feeling good. He had a cough for a couple of days, we just thought it was taking a tole on him. He really wanted to go so we went under the condition that if we thought he needed to he would go lay down. So we weren't there very long because he just became very HOT and couldn't stop coughing. The food was great and the entertainment (What I was able to see of it) was great. I was able to take some video of the Hawaiian Dancers before I left. Here is a sample of the dancing. I want to Thank everyone at the Ward for sharing the Luau with us and everything all of you guys did to put it together. It turned out wonderful! I wish everyone could have been there to enjoy in the food, activities and entertainment.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

It was a lot of fun!!! I'm glad I went, but we left early because of the heat also.

Janet said...

I'm glad you guys could come for as long as you could. We're already planning for next year and we might do it earlier in May or even April so it will be cooler.

Merrianne said...

GOLLY.. THAT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN DA MOOD FOR A POO POO PLATTER!