Monday, May 18, 2009

Allergic Reaction

Saturday after work I met all my guys to go eat dinner. After dinner the boys wanted to go play tennis. They all have improved so much in the past month and it seems that is all they want to do. As I was on the sidelines watching Jacob and Jared play against each other. I felt a sting on my right foot. When I looked down there wasn't anything there but a couple of ants. So I swated them off my foot. Then all of a sudden on my big toe, on my left foot landed a big mosiquito. I had never see one that big or those colors before. After that my foot started itching, swelling up, turning red and hot. I had to leave the tennis courts to go home to take care of my feet. Sunday when I woke up I could barely fit my feet in shoes. I found some big ones so I could go to church in something other than flip flops. I couldn't bend my toe and my foot hurt all day. I have never had a reaction to a mosiquito bite before last year when I ended up in the hospital because it took over my entire thigh of my right leg. It turned Hard, red and hot. It was spreading fast and scared me to death. Since I have lived in Florida most of my life and been bit many times.Now I have medication handy just in case it happens again. My feet are starting to go back to normal in size but still itch, are bright red and very sensitive. Just remember to be careful becasue you never know when you will get an allergic reation to something.

This thing bit me on Saturday!

This is what my feet look like Monday morning.Better than Sunday I should have taken a picture then.

Big Fat Toe

Swollen foot

3 comments:

Merrianne said...

Holy Canoly!!!! OUCHHH!!!!!!!!!!

but atleast your toenails were lookin cute :)

Rob, Brooke and Caleb said...

OUCH!!! I'm glad it's getting better!

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read more soon. BTW, rather good design you have at that site, but don’t you think it should be changed once in a few months?