Friday, April 3, 2009

PUTT PUTT



Still playing catch up on my postings. We went to play PUTT PUTT a few weeks ago and here is how it went. Mark was awesome, making a few HOLE IN ONES. Way to go Sweets. The boys in the end were neck and neck finishing only one point differences. Last but not least ME. I really do stink but as the game went on I started doing great. I really did miss that very close shot several times. It takes me a while to warm up and get going. It was a lot of fun for all of us. After golf we went to Merk's in New Smyrna to eat. We like to go there because there is a game area for the boys. We play a table game like shuffle board. We actually have tournaments playing it when we go there. Now I am really good at that game!! All in all we had a great day. I forgot to add we had coupons for both Putt Putt and Merk's. LOL

No comments: