Saturday, April 11, 2009

LOVE, APPRECIATION AND A BIG THANK YOU!



What do all these words have in common? MARK! I have all these for him. This weekend he is spending it with my little fellas camping with the Stake boy scouts. He gave up his time, his Friday and Saturday yard saling to go there with them. This means so much to me because he isn't a member of our Church but supports and stands by me and the boys at every turn. I am sure it is uncomfortable for him being around allot of people he doesn't know since Brother Lowry is the only other person that is there from our old Ward. This week we are going to go to our new Ward for the first time and it is scary even for me. I just want to tell him how much I love and appreciate everything he does for me and the boys on a daily basis and has done for us over the past 4 years. Mark has had a lot to deal with in our relationship because I was a single mother of 4 children. A teenage daughter, and three young boys that really needed a man around or they would have turned out to be girly. Mark has had to put up with cranky, moody, stressed out, crying on the shoulder mother, EX-Husband, mouthy teenagers trying to spread there wings and see how far they can push, actually he is still putting up with the mouthy teenagers. etc. and he is still around. Not only does he put up with these things but these are some of the things he does. Laundry, cooks everything, cleans everything, yard work, taxi driver for the boys, etc. I am a lucky girl but I don't say it enough THANK YOU SWEETS FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU MARK.

2 comments:

ALLY said...

MAMA IMMA NEED YOU TO RE READ UR BLOGS..LOL I AM NOT A TEENAGER!!! I AM ALOMST 21 YEARS OLD...LOL

Janet said...

You are a lucky girl. But he's also lucky! You make a cute couple!