Thursday, March 19, 2009

DAISY HAS A NEW HOME!!


Even though it is very sad that we got rid of our beautiful girls. We did find them terrific homes with great families. Daisy left our homeon Sunday. It was very sad but at the same time I was very happy we found her the same kindof home we found Summer. Both are doing great in their new homes so far. I have spoken to Summer's new family this past week and she is doing wonderfully. Settling in nicely, enjoying her daily walks, new companion Marley, and Haley the 3 yr old little girl she lives with and she sleeps at the foot of her bed nightly. We will recieve new pictures of her soon. Daisy's new family doesn't live far from us and says we can visit when we would like. I want Daisy to get used to her new family before we visit and disrupt her new life. Sunday evening was very hard onthe boys, especially Jacob he cried for a couple of hours for the dogs. I try not to think about it to much or I would be a blubering fool crying all over everything again. I know once we move to our new home and the boys will be okay. It is really hard coming home and seeing the back yard empty without the girls trying to show off for you every time you pull in the drive way. We will miss them very much. We love you girls!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

That must be a relief to know they are with good people. Maybe someday when you are old and retired and not so busy you can get another dog. :)

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥