Monday, December 8, 2008

Family picture day at Princess Place Preserve

Here are the family pictures we took at Princess Place Preserve. We are trying to get the right Christmas photo of the family to send out this year in our cards. We wanted something different and thought we could take some unique pictures here at the preserve. As you can see we did and as always one of us is not doing the same as the others. Enjoy the slide show and lets see if you can pick out the one we will use. Good Luck! Annetta

3 comments:

Janet said...

You are quite the photog. They turned out great, some better than others. Good luck choosing. ☺

Rob, Brooke and Caleb said...

I love all the pictures! What a pretty setting for your Christmas card photo! (which reminds me, I need to get mine done!!) I was laughing through some of them though because they'd be so perfect except one of the boys would be looking down instead of at the camera so i could just hear you having to go, "ugh, take it again!" lol. They look so great! I'd have a really hard time choosing if I were you!

Corrine said...

cute pictures looks fun!