Monday, October 27, 2008

RED RIBBON WEEK

While the boys were getting dressed this morning Jared asked me where his ties were. I thought this was unusual since he had on a t-shirt and shorts. So I asked why? October 23 thru October 31, 2008 is RED RIBBON WEEK! Say "NO" To Drugs Campaign. The boys school, Creekside Middle is showing support by having the kids wear ties to school. I think this is very cute and I got a couple of cute pictures in the process. I love when the schools show support for campaigns like this. It teaches our kids to be pro active in their beliefs and values.









It is hard sometimes to get them all together for a picture without them being goofy. Makes for some cute and unusual pictures.




Having fun with the pictures, this is a coloring book page!



Cartoon characters!



Dylan, he loves to have his picture taken!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Annetta, Thanks for your comment on my blog--I am glad you liked it and hope you will visit often. OneHM is in the Mesa, AZ area--so am guessing that wouldn't work for your cute family :-). Your boys look like lots of fun! Becky

Heidi A. said...

Cute boys and cute blog!

Thanks for commenting on mine!

I'm adding you to my list on http://singleparentingLDS.blogspot.com I hope that's okay with you. It's nice to know we're not alone!

Ally said...

THEY R GETTING SOOO BIG! IT SEEMS LIKE THEY SPROUTED WHEN I LEFT LAST YEAR....