Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS!

Click to play Mark's Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Today is my Mark's Birthday. My wonderful, loving,caring, supportive, smart, funny, and humorous boyfriend. He is the most excepting person I know. To love me for who I am with all my extra baggage and kids that I come with. He just stepped up with no questions asked. He stands by me in every situation and is so supportive of anything I want to do or try. He is so great with the boys. Playful when it is time to play (which is most of the time), Stern when they need it, Supportive, Encouraging in all things, a great roll model and example of all of us to follow. I am very blessed to have him in my live. Happy Birthday Sweets. Lovs Ya, A

No comments: