Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Boo!

Today is my little girls 20th birthday. I can't believe she is all grown up, living away from home and married. It just seems like yesterday she was keeping me up all night, teaching her to pick up her toys and share them with others, ride a bike, skate, taking her to school for the first day, getting her first hair cut (that I cried at because her hair was past her butt and now it was all gone. I still have it braided), etc. I could go on for days just reminiscing. I just want to tell her how proud I am of her for the wonderful woman she has turned out to be. I love you Boo!
Click to play aLI BIRTHDAY
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Janet said...

Don't be sad that she's all grown up. Maybe she'll make you a Grandma soon. :)

Annetta said...

She can wait a few years till she's out of college!

Ally said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 MEE! 20 NOW IM NOT A TEENAGER...WOOP WOOP