Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The End of a Great Season!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Dylan and the boys had a great fall season in South Daytona. Most of the boys on his team along with Dylan came from the Port Orange rec league. This league was alittle more competitive for the boys and gave them great expereince. I hate to see it come to an end as I love watching the boys play ball. I am looking forward to relaxing for a month until Basketball season starts and I am going in three different directions again.

2 comments:

mark said...

Great pictures . You must have a really good camera. Maybe I can borrow it the next time I'm on vacation? Good job on this blog, annetta. Love you.

Janet said...

Can I borrow the camera? :)
We're looking forward to basketball season too. I'm sure we'll cross paths.