Thursday, September 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB AND JARED




Today my little men turn 12 years old. They are growing up so fast. I know they are excited to be tweens and being in young men's now. They have been waiting for the day to get out of Primary.We are going to have Football Parties with Jacob on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon with Jared. Jacobs favorite football team The Dallas Cowboys are playing Friday evening and the Philadelphia Eagles are playing Sunday afternoon. This year they didn't want one celebration together they wanted to have their own. Their morning started off wonderful. Mark came over and took them to breakfast. They had a blast this morning laughing and playing around with each other and everyone. Happy Birthday Boys I Love you!

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke and Caleb said...

Hey, I'm glad you found me on here! Happy birthday to your boys! I always hope that I have twins someday since I know how much fun it is to be one!

Ally said...

They grew up way to fast, It was just yesterday I was yelling at them to get out of my room! Lol